Hot Off the Press: Lower School Newspaper
Lower School pupils have launched a newspaper called Lower School Light: Illuminating Lower School News For You! Inspired by the senior newspaper, The Epsom Eye, the Lower School has launched its own version which features articles on a range of current topics, news from the Lower School, interviews with key members of College staff, and a range of exciting puzzles and competitions for you to get involved with.
Earlier this week the first team of Lower School journalists posed for a photograph outside the Lower School building, along with their editor-in-chief, Miss Harwood.
The first issue includes:
- Lance’s Letters – Head of Lower School, Mr Ed Lance’s column
- Third Form Thrills at PGL by Anna Rushton
- An interview with Head of Lower Fourth
- Black History Month – Diversity Conference
- Fun Facts by Reuben Smith
- Book Review of The Boy at the Top of the Mountain by Harry Jones
- Puzzle page
- Sports news