Our primary focus remains the safety and wellbeing of our pupils, their families and our staff. We have put measures in place to minimise the risk at the College, but we need your help in doing what’s possible to reduce the risk of infection and keep our community as healthy and as safe as possible.
From Monday 16 March until the start of the Easter Holidays, Epsom College is providing core operations only.
This means that any public-facing events, which bring guests into the College, will be cancelled or postponed.
Doing so allows us to put all our energies into ensuring the health and wellbeing of our pupils, and the continuation of their academic studies, as we head into the Summer Term’s public exams.
If you are due to attend an event
College staff are in the process of contacting anyone booked to attend an event. If you haven’t yet been contacted please do bear with us, we are sure you will appreciate that these are unprecedented times and events are developing rapidly.
Open Morning – Saturday 21 March
Regrettably, the forthcoming Open Morning has also had to be cancelled. We will be contacting everyone booked to attend, and will offer alternative dates for a visit. There are two further opportunities to visit the College this year, and you are welcome to book onto either of these below:
- 13 June 2020
An event tailored specifically for parents of Year 5 pupils
- 3 October 2020
Our flagship Open Morning ahead of the 31 October registration deadline
If your visit to the College is essential and unavoidable (for example, you are a parent collecting a child) we must ask that you refrain from entering College buildings or grounds if:
- In the past 7 days you have developed a cough or fever
- In the past 14 days, you have travelled from, or through:
- Category 1 countries – regardless of whether you have symptoms
- Category 2 countries – and have subsequently developed symptoms (no matter how mild)
As a reminder, symptoms include fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Daegu, Cheongdo: Republic of Korea
- Wuhan or Hubei Province: China
- China (with the exception of those areas in Category 1)
- Hong Kong
- Republic of Korea (with the exception of those areas in Category 1)
LAST UPDATED 12 MARCH 2020