The first conference of the 2023/24 academic year takes place on Thursday 5 October and focuses on Character Education.
Character Education is on the rise and is directly applicable to the new inspection frameworks for Ofsted and ISI; but what exactly does character education mean and how can it be best applied within a school?
Our conference brings together a range of experts to answer these questions.
They will illuminate the topic and leave you with an array of practical suggestions on how to embed character education within your school and within your life.
- Baroness Nicky Morgan, Education Secretary 2014-16 and champion of character education
- Professor Tom Harrison, Deputy Director of The Jubilee Centre for Character & Virtues at the University of Birmingham
- Gordon MacLelland, Director of Working With Parents In Sport
- Alice Peck, co-founder of the Wren Project
- Annie Thackray, Head at Donhead Prep School, former Head of St Christopher’s, Epsom – voted the Independent School of the Year in 2020
- Nick Russell, ISI Inspector and Assistant Head: Senior School, at Epsom College
- … and more to be confirmed