Facilities at Epsom College are second to none, particularly so when it comes to our sports facilities. With more than 25 sports played regularly across all year groups, and with pupils involved three or four times each week, our facilities for sport are extensive.
The exceptional sporting facilities include some of the very best chalk drained traditional grass pitches in the south of England, two Astroturfs for hockey and tennis (one floodlit), a 25-metre indoor swimming pool, the indoor shooting range, nine netball courts, a very large and fully equipped double Sports Centre, complete with fencing hall, squash courts and fitness suite.
The full list of facilities is:
- two sports halls
- fitness suite
- dance studio
- indoor 25m pool
- two astroturfs (one floodlit)
- six squash courts of which two are glass-backed
- nine netball courts (three floodlit)
- 33 tennis courts in summer term (three floodlit)
- athletics track
- shooting range
- assault course
- climbing wall
- extensive pitches for football, cricket, hockey, rounders, rugby, and volleyball
- full access to Epsom Golf Club, adjacent to the College.